Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Problem after problem

I have a 2017 Pacifica I purchased off the lot I've had repair after repair and it seems like it's always something else now I'm having issues probably for about 3 months now where I try to put gas in and I keep clicking at out and telling me my gas tank is full and it's not full at all is anyone else having these issue s I've had to replace my stop start battery twice my card jumps like someone's hitting rear ending me Super frustrated with this vehicle and I purchased it New
I have a 2017 Pacifica I purchased off the lot I've had repair after repair and it seems like it's always something else now I'm having issues probably for about 3 months now where I try to put gas in and I keep clicking at out and telling me my gas tank is full and it's not full at all is anyone else having these issue



s I've had to replace my stop start battery twice my card jumps like someone's hitting rear ending me Super frustrated with this vehicle and I purchased it New
Tue, 28 Apr 2020 13:41:09 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tiQ2Q