Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Device not supported

Brand new 21 Hybrid The Phone is paired correctly but about once ever minute I get the black screen with: Device not supported. lasts about 10 seconds I can't figure out which device .Is it trying to pair with my watch? I looked around the internet and found nothing Anyone else have it happen?
Brand new 21 Hybrid The Phone is paired correctly but about once ever minute I get the black screen with: Device not supported. lasts about 10 seconds
I can't figure out which device .Is it trying to pair with my watch? I looked around the internet and found nothing
Anyone else have it happen?
Not supported.JPG
Wed, 03 Mar 2021 15:00:06 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tiQ2Q