Tuesday, October 5, 2021

2020 Pacifica Hybrid Charging Issues and Lemon Law / Buy back process Query

My experience, Bought a 2020 PacHy Limited September of last year, have around 9800 miles on it, started with charge fault errors intermittently around July of last year, starts making a loud noise after the charge fault error shows up, but it did not prevent me from driving the vehicle, I let the dealer know and they didn't have the schedule for their hybrid tech open up immediately, hence gave me an August 16 date to drop off the vehicle, which I did, it started with a need for a charger... 2020 Pacifica Hybrid Charging Issues and Lemon Law / Buy back process Query
My experience, Bought a 2020 PacHy Limited September of last year, have around 9800 miles on it, started with charge fault errors intermittently around July of last year, starts making a loud noise after the charge fault error shows up, but it did not prevent me from driving the vehicle, I let the dealer know and they didn't have the schedule for their hybrid tech open up immediately, hence gave me an August 16 date to drop off the vehicle, which I did,

it started with a need for a charger...

2020 Pacifica Hybrid Charging Issues and Lemon Law / Buy back process Query
Tue, 05 Oct 2021 17:37:40 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ2Q