Sunday, July 4, 2021

Wired CarPlay rather than bluetooth?

Uconect 5 in my '21. Historically, I've only used wired connections to my infotainment systems for CarPlay as audio quality is a bit better (hey Apple, how about lossless already?). Also then it's charging. Seems I can't do that no matter which USB port I use? Any hints if it is possible?
Uconect 5 in my '21. Historically, I've only used wired connections to my infotainment systems for CarPlay as audio quality is a bit better (hey Apple, how about lossless already?). Also then it's charging. Seems I can't do that no matter which USB port I use? Any hints if it is possible?
Sun, 04 Jul 2021 12:37:01 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ2Q