Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Analog Speedometer

Any way to bring up an analog speedometer in the digital gauge cluster? I feel that is a big omission. An analog speedometer also gives me an indication of the rate that my speed is changing in addition to letting me ball park how fast I'm going without having to really focus on the numeric speed.
Any way to bring up an analog speedometer in the digital gauge cluster?

I feel that is a big omission. An analog speedometer also gives me an indication of the rate that my speed is changing in addition to letting me ball park how fast I'm going without having to really focus on the numeric speed.
Wed, 01 Mar 2023 04:09:57 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84875521/stop/?check=85ad042d68ddc60cd70fa2f0a9879ad6